Alpine Hut Vodnikov dom na Velem polju, Bohinj, is located on the small terrace, on the beginning of western slope Tosca.
• Altitude: 1817 m
• Access from Rudno polje over Jezerce and Studorski preval (3 hrs), from Stara Fužina in Bohinj and the Voje valley (4 hrs) or from Srednja vas over the Uskovnica and Konjščica pastures (3 hrs)
• Alpine Hut Vodnikov dom na Velem polju, Bohinj, is open from 20 June until the end of September
• 5 private rooms offer 20 beds; the common sleeping room provides 38 beds
• The winter room offers 5 beds (open during the winter – shelter)
• Mountaineers and hikers can enjoy in warm and cold meals and drinks
• The hut is a starting point for various tours: Mt Triglav past the Planika alpine hut and Kredarica, Dolič, the Sedmera jezera (Seven Lakes of Triglav)
For more information call Alpine Hut Vodnikov dom na Velem polju, Bohinj, on the telephone number +386 (0)4 828 - 03 - 04 or contact us per e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stara Fužina 242